[ Reports ]
The Selected Transaction Report gives the
for one or more months. The report contains:
- The report title, including the date printed.
- Details of the selector used to determine the transactions to be printed.
- The transactions, one per line.
- A note of the number of transactions scanned (i.e., the total number
in the appropriate transaction files for the months specified in the transaction
selector) and the number selected, if these two numbers are different.
- The total amounts by which accounts are credited or debited by the
transactions if either or both of these numbers are non-zero.
For each transaction, the details reported are:
- The transaction date.
- The word DELETED if the transaction has been marked
- The member number of the account to which the transaction primarily
applies if the account has a member-number field.
- The type of the transaction, unless it is a glider or power flight
for which it is obvious from the transaction contents.
- A synopsis of the transaction contents.