[ Overview ]
Max2 has three types of selectors, one each for transactions, for proper accounts
and for trial lesson accounts.
They are used to select which of the objects of their type are to be
processed in some way.
Typically, they are used to select which objects are to be included in
The specification of the selection is made by filling in forms.
For proper account selection the choice made can depend on account
- Account number or range (e.g., A0 to D999).
- Membership class and/or type.
- Whether or not statements are flagged to be posted to the
member or retained for collection.
- Account has or has not got certain properties.
- Account is in credit or debt by more or less than a specified amount.
- Account is in credit by more or less than a specified number
of aerotow feet.
- Whether or not the account is marked for deletion.
- Date of the most recent transaction on the account.
For trial lesson accounts the choice can be made depending on the
- Individual trial lesson number.
- Sale date.
- Flight date (or trial lessons which have not flown).
- Trial lesson type.
- Fee paid for the trial lesson.
For transactions the selection can be made based on the following:
- Transaction type.
- Date range (start and end date).
- Account selection for main account of the transaction
(as for account selector, above).
- P1 account number, for glider flights.
- Glider and/or powered aircraft.
- Heading and cash heading.
- Whether the transaction has been marked for deletion.